Monday 7 January 2013

The Plan for the New Year in January

This month is filled with activities. As January is a down time for the country many youths have nothing to do. The Youth camp is coming up this month from 21th to the 24th. As the church does not have the budget to help our youth a fund raiser is in order.

This Wednesday is a Samoan Treasure hunt in the botanical garden which I have been invited to assist. I love a good walk and seeing the beauty of the plants there so of course I said...YES.

This Friday night the youth are coming together once more for a night of fun and games and actual sleep. For the morning we will do a car wash to help in paying for the leaders fees and the transportation up to the camp. From 8:00am to 2:00pm, hopefully it is not a rainy day...lol. If the donations given help meet each of those requirements then the leftover will be used for an outing to the beach.

Next Saturday my youth and I will be going down to Hamilton to help in the work and witness project to help a fellow church in need of a good fence to bring safety to children events there.

The week after that is the Youth camp. Where I know is it 2 minutes, walking distance, from the beach. I hope everything comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment